Redfish Technologies has partnered with SceneDoc, the worlds leading "mobile first" investigation tool and field documentation platform being used by law enforcement and public safety personnel to securely, accurately and consistently document and process scenes.
SceneDoc is a smartphone/tablet-based software platform which provides law enforcement and a variety of public safety personnel a highly secure, accurate and consistent means of documenting crime, accident and other incident scenes. Comprised of a highly configurable mobile application together with cloud-based data backup and administration, SceneDoc is the proven solution-of-choice for governments and enterprises around the globe
Some core features of the product
- Stay Organized:- Store and organize data in easy-to-create, highly secure and searchable scenes. Each scene represents a comprehensive record of the crime/accident/incident scene (including Evidence Catalog) and can be exported/emailed as a secure PDF or accessed via a web browse
- Push to the Cloud:- All data is seamlessly synced to The SceneDoc Secure Cloud in close to real-time which provides stakeholders, be it command staff and other contributors in the case a new level of visibility to the scene, ultimately promoting officer safety.
- Save Time:- Reduce the time required to document scenes by up to 80% while simultaneously producing documentation which is far more standardized, reliable, consistent and secure. SceneDoc will also streamline administration both before and after processing the scene.
- Enterprise technology:- The SceneDoc Portal delivers Administrators and the User with a high level of application management and configuration, user access management, case analytics and a dynamic and unique forms builder.
- An image is worth a thousand words; Annotate your photos to add context:- Create a "Digital Canvas" of scene details using photographs and/or video, which is further enhanced with handwritten, keyboard-inputted or voice-recorded notes. The Digital Canvas replaces traditional note or scratch pads, acting as a single-source repository for all case notes.
- Compliant with the worlds most stringent security standards:- Intelligently-designed, secure architecture supports both on-premise and cloud-based (private or public) deployments. State-of-the-art architecture based on open data standards is designed to seamlessly integrate with Case/Records Management System via enterprise API′s and in conformance to the rigorous guidelines set forth by CJIS and other critical government requirements.
- Stay consistent and effective:- Establish scene documentation and evidence collection best practices through real-time prompts/reminders on how evidence should be collected and preserved. This eliminates procedural mistakes that can compromise subsequent investigations and prosecution.
- Configure SceneDoc to meet your specific needs:- Highly configurable forms, reports and workflows make it easily adapted to meet a wide range of law enforcement and specialized investigative needs.
- Build scene maps and diagrams with ease:- Sketch scene maps with highly intuitive, user-friendly documentation functions which include standard evidence thumbnails and floor plan mapping tools.
SceneDoc is focused at evolving law enforcement and policing with secure mobile technology and software as a service. Core to that journey is staying focused on data and process integrity, security assurance but above all, officer and public safety. Central to that approach is agile product development for the investigative officer and command staff. Review the video below to better understand how SceneDoc can help your organisation.