CCTV is becoming more and more prevalent in our daily life, we see it everywhere. However not all CCTV systems are the same. It all starts with ensuring your systems meets the outcomes expected of it, and ensuring your expectation are met, or set, to what a systems is capable of producing.
Redfish Technologies has developed partnerships with a number of best of breed CCTV and security manufactures to provide world class systems that meet any requirement or budget. All of our systems are now promoted with high definition (HD) cameras enabling superb picture quality and more importantly the ability to get good identification of a subject in the picture. We provide systems that use IP connections, or new technologies such as SDI-HD, enabling older coaxial systems to be upgraded without having to replace expensive infrastructure.
Our systems start with elegant and functional low cost systems that still have highly functional interfaces and excellent optics on the lens, through to very sophisticated systems that integrate with access system and building services. Within our CCTV product line-up we have highly technical solutions with advanced features such as advanced camera and lens solutions, intelligent video analytic, and large storage array manage systems.
Redfish Technologies has spent many hours in learning features and functions of all the systems we deploy, meaning we are never behind the technology curve when making sure we have identified a solution that will meet the outcomes of your organisation. We have developed a leading relationship with industry reconsigned security experts, to ensure that we have the best advice to give to you.
- CCTV Consultancy, including outcomes driven design and implementation based upon your organisation expectations. Our CCTV also incorporates an 8 point process to ensure a success project, read more here
- Independently security consultancy, by a leading security expert for large complex systems deployment.
- Installation of leading CCTV systems
- Supply of integrated CCTV systems with audio visual integration
- Independent classroom training services to your organisation staff, to ensure they understand CCTV functional and limitations.
- Ongoing support and maintenance of existing or new CCTV systems.
- Designs tools that provide detailed outlines of your systems deployment